500g of plain flour , Baking Powder, Two egg ,Low fat Yogurt, milk, 25g of Butter, Salt ,Warm water
250g of minced beef or 500g minced veal. Cheese, and Spinach and Cheese
1. Mix flour, melted butter, salt and warm water to prepare the pastry.
2. Add water until you get a nice firm dough. Cut the pastry in four equal pieces.
3. Prepare the filling mix which is the meat, melted butter, chopped onions, egg yolks, salt and pepper.
4. Cover the pastry thinly with melted butter. You need to stretch the dough on a table. Make sure you got the table covered with a big cloth or other fabric that is suitable for cooking, and place plenty of flour on it. Then place the dough on the table and carefully stretch it until it gets very thin and be careful not to tear the dough.
5. Put the filling at the edge of one side of the pastry and roll it up to create a sausage roll-like pastry.
6. Take the round dish and create the spiral with the pastry starting from the middle of the dish. Before completely baked, pour either the double cream or butter melted in warm water.